Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Health Notes

Regardless what the findings have yet to determine, I believe e-cigs will eventually be proven to be unhealthy. For now, the best argument against them is that they influence young people to smoke. Well if you use e-cigarettes because they are healthier than cigarettes, strike one comes if you use the Nicotine E-Liquids with your smokes.



To live long and prosper it may depend on your personality. Do you have what it takes? Then it is never too late to start and at least add years to your life.




Spice Power is a potent way lose weight, fight dementia, become smarter and happier without drugs. Spices have been underestimated in their potential benefits to our overall health.




There are too many fitness myths floating around out there. I have been a fanatic that at one time was going to the gym 5 days a week. Your body needs rest and recovery time to recuperate and rebuild itself.


Speaking of gyms, I have a personal observation that I see at the gym. As I get on my soapbox to ramble about fitness priorities with the use of common sense, I hope I will inspire people to get their fitness priorities straight!


The problem involves men more than women. But, ladies, lets not look away if it applies. I see too many people that should be working on their weight, but instead lift weights to build muscle around the fat that is crushing their organs. Get it?


One's overall health relies on their waste sizes. From Dr. Oz: A waist size over 35 inches in women and over 40 inches in men greatly increases the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease and more.  If this applies to you FORGET THE MUSCLES and work on YOUR BELLY! So start with slimming exercises, fat burning exercises, toning exercises, and finally see if you can pass these three fitness tests.


I have found that most of my health problems could have been cured by the foods I eat! Imagine if you can get natural energy.





No comments:

Post a Comment