Sunday, June 16, 2013

8) Energy Foods

The first thing I eat in the morning is yogurt. But not just any yogurt, plain yogurt. Since not all plain yogurts are equal, I look for the least calories, the less sodium, and the less sodium. I use a touch of maple syrup to sweeten the yogurt and add a serving of wheat germ to it. Two-three hours later I will consume an egg or an oatmeal concoction that uses a banana, honey and cocao. About an hour and a half later, I'll have an apple.

Along with the morning coffee, these are my morning energy foods.

Here are some energy foods. What you find is that certain ones repeat themselves in other sites, such as these energy snacks. If you really want to wake up try these!

By consuming energy foods, most are high in fiber, you will eventually get the energy to start moving. These energy foods also help you lose weight which will help you hit the ground running when it comes to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment