Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Workout Manual

It's time to fine tune your workouts. Here are 3 tips to get better results from your workouts. Changing your routine every two weeks will definitely give you the best results.


Get the most from your cardio workout. I would recommend one form of cardio daily, even if it is a brief run.


Still having trouble getting motivated to go to the gym or exercise? Perhaps you should develop these habits.


You need to get at least 120 minutes of exercise a week to reap a lifetime of benefits. The key to exercise is movement. Strive for 10000 steps a day at the very least.


We all have been in an exercise rut from time to time. The important thing is to climb out of that rut and get back into an exercise routine.


Pressed for time? Workout in 15 minutes.


There comes a time to categorize your workouts. Let me explain what I am talking about. Are you targeting weight loss, muscle building, endurance, strength, etc.? At my age it is all about maintenance. I've arrived as far as I'll go. I'm at maintaining what I got. My routine is mostly strength and core strength.


If you want to lose weight quickly, try these exercises, that can also work the strength, endurance and core.


To be continued...













No comments:

Post a Comment