Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fifty Is The Cut-Off

Although I exercised and eight right in my early years, it wasn't until I was in my upper 40s or until I turned 50 that I actually began to live a healthy lifestyle. Many 50+ individuals will claim that they are in better health than their 20s, 30s, 40s and even beyond. There may be a reason why this is and it goes beyond the wisdom that comes with aging.


In a new study, we can reverse the effects of an unhealthy lifestyle if we change our bad habits by 50. We can reverse the effects of smoking if we quit by 50. We can reverse the effects of an unhealthy diet if we change our nutrition by 50. Keep in mind that this is just a current study, but may hold truths to those who have gone into despair about their overall health.


My bottom line is don't abuse your body until you are 50 then go healthy. As with anything else leading a healthy lifestyle will go farther in a lifetime. If you don't start to smoke a lead a healthy lifestyle from infancy, you may live a long carefree and healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment