Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Forgotten Essential

Although it is the foundation to living a healthy lifestyle, exercise and fitness are often put on the sidelines. The truth is that at least an hour of movement a day is required. At least 20 minutes should be an exercise. We need more verbs to occupy our life or all our health will go downhill quickly.

In our exercise routines, we are not created equal. Women won't get the benefits from men's workouts. Cut it any way you want or can, but movement is essential, especially in exercise. I usually wait until after Christmas to give my opinion on those about to be broken New Year's Resolution. As far as gyms, most are crowded until February!

Would you workout if you got paid? I believe people would dig a tunnel to China if you paid them. Well here's a chance to put your money where your mouth is. Don't workout you pay. Workout and get paid!

Need fitness programs? I have you covered, even without a gym. I also give you foods for your workouts.

The Bottom Line is that exercise is a requirement and procrastination is not an option. I move as much as I can. I try to go to the gym for weight training at least 3 times a week. I take the stairs most of the time. I try to walk at least 10000 steps a day.

Since exercise is a necessity, it will come up from time to time. I may blog about nutrition and even foods that burn calories, but we require exercise. We need muscle to keep us strong and prevent falls and broken bones as we age.

No comments:

Post a Comment