Friday, June 20, 2014

The Man Behind The Curtain

The Great and Powerful Oz turned out to be an ordinary man that used the power of illusion to make himself self seem more powerful than he really was. Over the years of watching Dr.Oz, it is time to give my opinion on his advice. I am in better health thanks to largely following Dr. Oz's advice on healthy living. I use his links often throughout my blog.


When it comes to healthy eating and fitness tips and most other healthy living tips, Dr. Oz is right on. I tried many of the supplements endorsed on the show, that weren't for weight loss and dieting, and I think I'm going to start researching them a bit more. I have used supplements that Dr. Oz mentioned as a "cure"(or something to that effect) and found them a waste of money.


The show is mostly geared toward women. It does offer great advice for the most part that everybody can use. In my opinion, the show has peaked and many have given up on Dr. Oz. I've been finding myself changing to other stations lately and not watching Dr. Oz.


Bottom line is that Dr. Oz has transformed many to live healthier and that is a big plus. Do your own research because Dr. Oz isn't the ultimate authority when it comes to health. Everyone is different and not everything works. Do your own homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment