Sunday, June 1, 2014

To Gym or Not To Gym

Although I've used gyms from time to time in my life, I've been working out steadily at a gym for over 8 years now. In this time I've switched gyms 3 times and have seen patterns among them. For instance you are bound to meet these people at the gym eventually. Sad but true!




For me, gym has become a motivator, because I go at least three times a week to get my money's worth. I did just leave a gym and opted for a 'cheaper' gym. You get what you pay for as weights are dumbbells and limited free weights and machines galore. Still it will save me over $300 a year so I'll make the best of it for now.


I will consider investing in a home gym. Although this may save me some real money, I feel my motivation would suffer. I tend to workout at home on rare occasions. But motivation may be my savings. That will be a decision in the future, since I can buy equipment I will need for $400.


Whichever decision about where to train, learn the basic training rules and make your fitness regimen work for you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment