Saturday, February 1, 2014

South Beach Diet

I am going to dedicate February to the various healthy lifestyles(DIET is a no-no in my vocabulary!) that will help you pursue a healthy and long life. The South Beach diet has been compared to its Mediterranean counterpart. I find the South Beach lifestyle one worth pursuing because it offers a variety of choices that are healthy and easily manageable.


The basic list of must have foods are easy, healthy and inexpensive for the health nut individual. Find out if the SB diet is right for you.


The South Beach is one of the many lifestyle that I will be talking about in February, but your best bet is to start here and take it from there. My advise is to remember that the SB website is loaded with healthy info but still try to sell a product. Although the SB is a great lifestyle, the foods they sell can become a staple if you do-it-yourself with the foods recommended by South Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment