Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Health Journal 7

In this edition, exercise takes the front row. With winter in full swing, it is easy to become sedentary and lazy. It's the season for excuses. I am already noticing a drop in gym attendance as it is easy to do your routine uninterrupted. While I'm talking about it, maybe we should catch up on our health club etiquette.


Here are fitness mistakes you should avoid.


I'm leaning toward doing more kettlebell workouts. It is easier to handle and grip than traditional weights, plus kettlebells give a great core workout. More can be found here.


If you use a treadmill, here are ways to improve your workout.


Pilates is an easy way to strengthen and tone your body.


Make sure you know your fitness myths. Even I was surprised because I found a couple of myths I actually believed to be true.


If you need help establishing a fitness program, start here.













No comments:

Post a Comment