Saturday, August 8, 2015

For The Health Of Money

I was torn by whether to write this post here or in my financial blog. This is about how staying healthy can help out your wallet's health, too. Here are ways to get healthy on the cheap. According to the article, the one thing exercise can't fix is weight loss. I have been saying that for years, because your caloric intake on food is what will help you lose weight. Exercise will help you tone up. I started seeing weight loss when I finally started eating healthier.


To those who don't understand the implication of that statement, it means that your eating habits determine your weight. I always worked out throughout my life. Weight loss wasn't easily achieved no matter what I did. Once I started eating healthier, over time I lost 85 pounds!


Although I believe that paying for a gym membership keeps me motivated, I hope to save the $150 a year membership. That is relatively cheap as far as memberships go, and I do get my moneys worth. I'm hoping to start using Isometric training into my routine and eventually wean myself off the gym. More information here.


Of course there are other ways to get your exercise without a gym. More ideas for no gym workouts just keep on coming. The bottom line is that whether or not you belong to a gym, as long as you are exercising, you are doing your overall health a lot of good. With good health comes less illnesses, less doctor's visits, longevity, well being, etc., all that help out your finances.







No comments:

Post a Comment