Saturday, December 20, 2014

Diet Dilemma

Your healthy nutrition should be determined through trial and error. In other words, one has to experiment with various diets to find what works and what doesn't work. Do I have to keep repeating that I am not a fan of the word "diet"? It seems to imply a temporary solution to lose weight.


What worked for me was eating basically the same foods for a week. If I gained weight, I would eliminate and possibly substitute certain foods. I can then build a menu around the foods that worked.


When it comes to losing weight in a healthy manner it is a combination of diet, exercise and sleep. Since there are a variety of diets you need to experiment by perhaps trying a variety. I tend to go meatless on a variety of days during the week, not just on a Meatless Monday.


Once you find a healthy nutrition program(diet!) that works, you should stick with it while adding variety. The best way for any program to work is to eat small meals every 2 or 3 hour intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment